UPHFAC-L Archives

May 2012

UPHFAC-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Diane Brows <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2012 02:57:39 +0000
Dear All,
While there are many options for students who wish to do online coursework, I thought I'd share the email below re those at UNC. The cost, while higher than at Hunter, are lower than other institutions, and with UNC courses being well-regarded, may be an attractive option for some (especially prospective DPH?) University of Texas is another perhaps far less costly option.
Diane