HCJ-L Archives

April 2007

HCJ-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Peter Parisi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2007 22:18:39 -0400
 Well, it's not as if I am up-to-the-minute on convergent journalism
myself, so let me take this off on a bit of a tangent.What if you
undergraduates organized a Journalism Club, so that we could bring in
a speaker who is really doing this stuff? You'd have no trouble
finding advisers among the sponsors of this list.

What do you guys think?

Peter Parisi