HCJ-L Archives

April 2007

HCJ-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
"Gorelick, Steve" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2007 22:21:04 -0400
It may be unrealistic, but sometimes I wish there was some sort of standard or protocol for on-line journalism portfolios. But the problem is that on-line clips are not only text-based stories. Sometimes they are multi-media "clips" with text, audio, and even streaming video.

Does anyone think that a completely web-based portfolio makes any sense? That is, a prospective employer simply goes to the web site and read the clips and looks at any other multi-media work.

Steve