HCJ-L Archives

April 2007

HCJ-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Allison Steinberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2007 09:08:28 -0400
I have a couple of freelance journalist friends with websites that
house all their work. I think it's a great way to organize your clips
electronically- and you can then send a link to prospective jobs rather
than the tedious attachments. Creating a website for my work is one of
the items on a long list of to-dos that I haven't the time to address,
but plan on building a simple site when I have the time.

Best,
Allison Steinberg
646.413.8918