HCJ-L Archives

May 2007

HCJ-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Peter Parisi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2007 11:19:34 -0400
The film and media studies programs, along with the journalism track,
are going to be evaluated by a team of outside visitors. Time has been
set aside for students to meet with them.

If any of you journalism types are interested in describing your
experiences or offering suggestions, send me a few lines about
yourself, and I would be glad to forward your names so you can be
included.

To take part you would have to be available from 11 a.m.-noon, Friday, May 7.

Hope to hear from you.

Peter Parisi

--
Peter Parisi, Ph.D.