HCJ-L Archives

July 2007

HCJ-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Stuart Ewen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2007 11:21:03 -0400
If you've been following some of the controversy (or not) relating to
the publication of Tintin in the Congo, for the first time in
English, there is a kist-posted piece on this, the book, and its
background, on Stereotype and Society (http://
stereotypeandsociety.typepad.com).  I think you will find it of
interest and I strongly encourage you to add comments if you see fit.

I also hope you've had a chance to read "'The Other' Revisited" the
post that appeared over the weekend. The piece has garnered
considerable response.