COMHEALUMNI-L Archives

March 2015

COMHEALUMNI-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Kim McFarlane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 2015 17:43:43 +0000
Please find below, more information regarding the event.

From: Heather Harvey <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Monday, March 2, 2015 at 5:04 PM
Subject: Complimentary Tickets to Critic's Pick "Bright Half Life"

Hello there!

I would like to extend a free offer to you and your student body to attend BRIGHT HALF LIFE<http://wptheater.org/show/bright-half-life/> tomorrow (Tuesday, 3.3.15) and Wednesday, 3.4.15 at New York City Center Stage II!<http://bit.ly/BRIGHTHALFLIFEvid>

Our opening night celebration for BRIGHT HALF LIFE  was a smash, celebrating this stunning new play about love and the infinite moments that make a life together. Written by  Pulitzer Prize nominee Tanya Barfield, directed by Tony Award nominee, Leigh Silverman, and featuring rising stars Rebecca Henderson and Rachael Holmes, the play opened up to RAVE REVIEWS:

"Ms. Barfield's variegated Bright Half Life shows the volatility in a long-term partnership, the joy and desolation, the hurt and help - all intermingled, all at once. If these women, these maybe soul mates, could somehow suddenly see what the years will bring, would they still go out on that first date? When the doors of the plane open, would they still jump?"- New York Times

"For sheer loveliness, you won't surpass Tanya Barfield's exquisite Bright Half Life. These virtuosic actors, steered by Leigh Silverman's light hand, [bring both] humor and sheer drops into emotion." - Time Out

...and the list goes on, so we are offering limited first-come, first-serve free tickets to help us keep the buzz going! Please e-mail [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> today for tickets and indicate which date/time. Limited tickets are available for the following performances:

Tuesday 3.3.15 at 7:30 pm

Wednesday 3.4.15 at 7:30 pm

Teaser!<http://bit.ly/BRIGHTHALFLIFEvid>

BRIGHT HALF LIFE

New York City Center<http://www.nycitycenter.org/Home>

Performance Times

7:30pm Tuesday-Friday

2:30pm & 7:30pm Saturday

2:30pm Sunday

Please feel free to share the link ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)  with your constituents and enjoy the show! Make sure to share your thoughts on the show on social media using #BRIGHTHALFLIFE @womensproject

Cheers and enjoy the show!

Heather Harvey

Heather Harvey,
Marketing Assistant