AILACTD-L Archives

June 2017

AILACTD-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
"ennis, robert h" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AILACT DISCUSSION LIST <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2017 04:08:51 +0000
Thanks, Trudy. I agree with what you said.

An explanations’s being justified is also important, and is different from an explanation’s being persuasive.

My basic concern is with the difference between justification and persuasion, and with the extent to which each should be a concern of stand-alone critical thinking courses, and programs in critical thinking across the curriculum.

Bob Ennis