Hey all,
     Yeah my job was to dig around some stuff and I did.....wasn't much tho.....if you want I can foward the link where i got the most from....

Fabio

Wasn't Fabio supposed to dig around for some stuff on how the state is
providing less to CUNY than legally required? Something like that. Once we
have that bit of info down then "restore adequate" would make sense.

-WL