In setting a date, we should get a written commitment from SLAM that they
will come on the agreed date. This way they cannot claim ignorance of the
event or say that we deliberately set the date to coincide with a protest.
I don't want another repeat of Friday where they didn't respond but in the
end came to the meeting howling and whining.

-WL