rah hahhhh three cheers for our despotic prefect Jillian, that was wonderful Jillian. Thank you for clearing the air of that odious odor -democracy!!

runako

Runako Taylor
425 East 25th St., 502 NY NY 10010
212.481.7581646.641.4727212.669.3129
This life is a test. It is only a test. If it had been an actual life you would have recieved instrucitons on where to go and what to do.
>From: Jillian Murray <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: possible dates for forum (unsolicited opinions)
>Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 11:51:20 -0500
>

>So sorry y'all got the impression that this was democracy. It's
>tyranny.
>You don't choose the date that works for you, H.C. Central
>Reservations
>does. They will confirm a date by Friday, and that will be the date
>of the
>forum. It will be one of the four I just posted. So whether that's
>the date
>you're getting your wisdom teeth extracted, or your kitten neutered,
>or is
>the due date of your 50 page paper on "Thematic Interpretations of
>the
>Works of Milan Kundera and Dr. Seuss in Comparison with the U.N.
>Declaration of Human Rights," keep it to yourself, and pick someone
>else
>from your organization to represent you.
>Despotically yours,
>
>-------
>Jillian Murray
>Vice Chairperson
>Hunter College Senate
>www.hunter.cuny.edu/senate

MSN Messenger : discutez en direct avec vos amis ! Cliquez-ici