Welcome Everyone!!

I just want to touch base with all the student senators who will be serving this year. If you are no longer at Hunter or no longer on the senate please let me know so that I may update our contact list.

I also need to know the times that you are all able to meet for Student Caucus Meetings. I think that this year will be very eventful and I will need a lot of student input and participation to see that our voice in the Senate does not go unheard. So please contact me at your earliest convenience to that we can set up meeting day and time.

Our next Senate Meeting is next week on Wednesday, 10 of September at 4 pm in the lecture hall on the 7th Floor of Hunter West.

At the present, meetings r scheduled for:   Sept. 10 & 24; Oct. 1 & 22: Nov. 5 & 19 and Dec. 3 & 10.

I hope that you can all make these meetings. Be sure to email me with your available meeting times.

Have a great semester.

Runko Taylor

PS if you know any students that might be interested in Joining the Senate then please refer them to the Senate office HE 1018. 212.772.4200  Thank you.

MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous ! Cliquez-ici