Hello Everyone.

I am in the process of getting the Caucus back on its feet.
First off, if there are any members of this list who wish to become senators, please speak to Renate Murray in the senate office, RM 1018 E to learn how soon you may acquire a senate seat. It is important that we get more students involved in the senate as well. There are many senate seats to fill and more seats on standing committees that need to be filled as well. So please pass the information on to your classmates.

Our first meeting will be held on Wednesday, 17 September, 2003 at 5:30 pm in rm 1042 E.
Our agenda topics will include:
1.Chartering the Student Caucus a) electing officers b) getting more members
2. Presidents Report - recommendations will be discussed
3. Publicity/Advertising -for the Senate/Caucus, increasing membership

I expect the meeting to be a short one. If you have any ideas for agenda items please email me with them. I will be in and out of the office on Wednesday attending the workshop on the Robert's Rules of Order. you are all welcomed to attend. ( i will post the info later) Feel free to stop by.

If you cannot make the meeting please let me know. Also let me know if there is anything I can do to facilitate your participation on this list serve. I hope that you will all at least remain on the list so that there is a student voice from the students and a voice from those who are not currently students here but were at one point in time.

As an update to the student caucus' achievements, students now have printing cards for the computers. Thanks to all the participating members from last year, including Jillian Murray. Thanks also to those members who have taken off to far away lands in further studies.

That is all for now. Hope you are all having a great weekend.

runako taylor

MSN Messenger : discutez en direct avec vos amis ! Cliquez-ici