caucus members,

I hope that you are all doing well. We will be having our next meeting on this coming wednesday in the Senate office( 10th floor East Building) I would like to know what time is best for you all as I am free on that day from about 12 noon till 5 pm. Please get back to me ASAP telling me what time is best for you. If I do not get ample response the meeting will commence at 1 pm in the senate office. I do not have an agenda but one will be prepared for that day. If you have any items that you would like to see placed on this agenda let me know as soon as possible. Thank you for your help and cooperation

You should know that our presence at the last meeting was greatly felt by fellow senators and administrators. In order to make our presence better known we should continue to sit in a block the way that we do at these meetings. I hope that you all will continue to participate in the proceedings of the senate.

Also if any of you have not yet filled out an application to become a senator and wish to do so please contact me ASAP or see Renate Murray in the senate office.

regards

runako

MSN Messenger : discutez en direct avec vos amis ! Cliquez-ici