Senators

It seems that there has been some miscommunication errors. For this I apologise. Please be sure to read all these emails carefully since I am recieving information contradictory to what some of you are telling me. As of today: we have a SENATE MEETING on Wednesday 5th of November, 2003. That is the same day the Matrix Revolutions comes out, and this upcoming Wednesday. The meeting starts at 4 pm in room 714 East.

Before the meeting begins I will be reviewing the current Agenda for those of you who are not amply informed and would like to know more so that when voting comes you will not be clueless as to what is taking place. If I am ever unclear please let me know so that I can clarify myself.

Our Next: Student Caucus meeting is scheduled for Nov. 12. This is tentative and I will be sure to let you know exactly when we will meet. It will be based on when Anthony or Alisha can join us to update us on the happenings within the Tech Fee Committee meetings.

Please be in touch with me if you have any questions or concerns. I am pleased to be getting feedback, responses and general communication from you all. Thanks and have a good night.

ex animo

runako

MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous ! Cliquez-ici