I have just been notified that the next CA meeting will be held on Nov. 12 and NOT the 5th. I hope that this gives the media entities the appropriate time to prepare to have a representative there. To reiterate, this meeting on the 12th will involve discussion of this matter with College legal counsel. Do plan accordingly.

regards,

runako

>From: [log in to unmask]
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: Brewing Story- Please READ
>Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 22:53:14 GMT
>
>Note that SLAM's attorney Ron McGuire has previously defended the so-called "Hunter 3" (students arrested at an antiwar rally earlier this year), and also Miguel Malo (arrested by Hostos campus security, similar circumstances). I assume he'll be taking this case pro bono, but nevertheless if I were the school's attorney the first thing I'd do is demand a full outside accounting of how/who will be paying any costs of litigation. It would be ironic if he's using school resources available to him as a CUNY faculty member to sue the CA.
>
>-WL

MSN Messenger : discutez en direct avec vos amis ! Cliquez-ici