-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Escott [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Fri 10/31/2003 9:26 AM
To: Subject: Meeting With President Raab - CORRECTION

        On Tuesday, October 28, 2003, many club and media representatives attended a meeting hosted by President Raab.  A number important issues were raised, including some particular concerns about the new food service provider.

        Specifically, it was pointed out that many students are dissatisfied with the current cafeteria prices and available selections.  President Raab suggested that those of you who would like to further discuss this issue meet with Vice President Len Zinnanti who is responsible for this new contract.  If you would like to attend such a meeting, please email me at [log in to unmask] and I will arrange for you to meet with him .  Additionally, some concerns were raised about the campus bookstore and they could be discussed at that meeting, as well.

        Some students also raised issues regarding the current use of the technology fee.  As you may know, the President's Advisory Committee Regarding the Use of Technology Fee Revenues is responsible for recommending how Hunter College uses these fees.  This committee has representatives from all parts of the Hunter community.  I have listed below the names and email addresses of the student representatives and if you would like to know more about how the fees are being used or would like to make various recommendations, please feel free to contact them:

Undergraduate Students
                Kimaada LeGendre        [log in to unmask]
                Alisha Outridge         [log in to unmask]
                Anthony Pappas  [log in to unmask]
                Jessica Anand           [log in to unmask]

Graduate Students
                William Allen           [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
                Arlene Levinson         [log in to unmask]

        I know President Raab welcomed the thoughts and concerns many of you shared at the meeting and was delighted to meet so many of you.

PS:  Please be reminded of the "walk-through" President Raab will be doing on Wednesday, November 12, at 4:15 pm which you were notified about earlier in the week.  If you are unable to be present, please forward your comments to Kimaada LeGendre, USG President or William Allen, GSA President (email address above) who will be accompanying President Raab
.

MSN Messenger : discutez en direct avec vos amis ! Cliquez-ici