Senators and friends,

our next caucus meeting will take place next wednesday, the 19 at 4pm in the senate office. We will meet during the regular time of the cancelled senate meeting. I hope that you can all attend.

I have heard that we have made headway with regards to the conditions at brookdale's classrooms...i am sure Linu can fill us in if there has been some work done. Was it in part because of our efforts? do reply to the list at large.

There will be a CA meeting at 1 pm in which the body will dicuss its recently developed lawsuit with the current USG faction SLAM.....it should be interesting and should put us in the know if some of you would like to attend. It will be in room 1130 E at 1 pm.

I have pamphlets and forms for distribution and/or recruiting...we need the man power to get this stuff out though please let me know if any of you have made flyers to advertise to the clubs. Thanks do keep me posted.

runako

MSN Messenger : discutez en direct avec vos amis ! Cliquez-ici