Senators:

In an effort to help you all better understand the role of the senate I am sending you the link to the Senate Gvernance Charter. You may peruse it at your own discretion but I would like you to learn what things the Senate has jusrisdiction over. Once we can all fully grasp the purpose and function of the Senate I think that we will be able to better assist students in addressing their needs and concerns here at Hunter, as well as helping them to navigate the bureaucracy.

I would like to get the flyers out for the Next Caucus Meeting on Friday. I would like to have them placed in the club mail boxes so that they are available next monday. Our Caucus meeting have refreshments....I will have to front the bill and work with the treasurer to iron out the state of the finances. So come prepared with new ideas and or suggestions as well as updates.....

Please be reminded that our caucus meeting will be on Wednesdy 19 at 4 pm in the senate office. I know that many of you can make this time because it is when the senate usually meets. Since the next meeting is cancelled I ask that you all make this caucus meeting. Thanks.

runako

http://www.hunter.cuny.edu/senate/charter.htm

MSN Messenger : discutez en direct avec vos amis ! Cliquez-ici