Caucus Members:

I hope that you are all doing well on you finals and are eager to meet the holiday season.

Sorry I have been out of touch but things have been busy on my end just a little. Over the intercession I will be working with and ICIT person in redoing the Senate Website. If any of you would like to join me, please let me know. I think it would be a valuable learning experience to get some computer skills on our resumes.

Ania asked me to look into getting two courses here at Hunter on the list of courses valid to satisfy P & D requirements in group 1 and group 3. The courses were: Yoga which is a dance class of the 252.5x listing and the other was a Math course that focused on the role of Women through the history of Math, which also happens to be a writing intensive course.

For these two courses to be added to the official list, the department has to make that request. A student who has taken these courses and would like to get credit under the P & D requirements must contact the Senate office and file an appeal. The student should also submit a copy of the course syllabus to have the class approved for the said requirements.

I hope that answered the question. If any of you have questions regarding procedures and processes here at Hunter do not hesitate to ask me. If I don't know the answer I will get one. It is important to know how a system works so that you can navigate it. I hope that you are all able to benefit from the information and do pass it on to others if you see there is a need.

Please let me know what days and times are best for you all to attend Caucus meetings. I know that we may all have new schedules so this information would be very helpful in planing for the next semester.

Good luck on all you finals and have a great holiday.

regards

runako taylor

MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous ! Cliquez-ici