Its election time and I urge you all to vote:

for more information on the candidates please visit their websites. try to ignore the harsh comments that are flying back and forth, its all reality tv to me and if you stare at it too long you may miss the point, or the serious issues for that matter.

Hunter United is doing very well and has a lot of visibility. You may learn more and take part in discussions on their website: www.hunterunited.org

The hunter -l is also a great source of commentary and you as senators can rate claims and disputes accordingly.

http://hunter.listserv.cuny.edu/archives/hunter-l.html

Prof Manfred Kuechler gives a pretty fair synopsis of the work behind the web based voting that we are now using. It was partially urged by the Student Caucus a while back. (listing series 7)

and also the listings 8; where the current USG attacks the webvoting system which has been in the works for at least a year and seems to display their lack of concern for issues here on campus.

In any event, I will be honest and say that what ever the outcome you should make your vote count. Your USG should be on top of its issues and not be soo surprised at occurances such as the webvoting.

Go to your hunter email accounts and cast your vote.

runako

Runako K S Taylor
646.641.4727
AOL: runak0