Hello All.

Things have been very busy at the Senate Office and we are getting some things together so I ask you all to be at the meetings from now until May 19th. We will be meeting every week from now until then, as the Senate of course.

I have not yet put together the exepectations of a vice-chair. But I will try to get one out to you all via the list. I had wanted to have a meeting about it so that there could be some time for Q & A but time seems to be pressing things on evermore. Be on the look out for it.

runako

Runako K S Taylor
646.641.4727
AOL: runak0