Hello List,

I case you have not noticed there is some degree of competition for the position of Vice-Chair. The candidates are advised strongly to have a senator, be it student or faculty nominate you for the position and have some one to second that nomination. This can be done by the same two parties or by separate ones. I will not be able to vote and you will have to speak with your peers about nominating you and seconding that nomination. The two candidates are Anthony Avenoso and Charles Davi.

This election will be held at tomorrow's Senate meeting, Wed. 19th @ 4pm in room 714 HW. This is the first senate meeting of the new academic year.

Please see their posts at the following link below for some more information.
http://hunter.listserv.cuny.edu/scriptshc/wa-hc.exe?A1=ind0405c&L=studentcaucus-l

runako

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail