Welcome to the Student Caucus!!

The Hunter L is a listserv forum where you may learn about events happenings in the Hunter College Community. I urge you all to sign up so that you can stay abreast of various matters concerning our school. Please use the following link to learn more about the Hunter L.
http://www.hunter.cuny.edu/fda/web/subscribehunterl.htm

For those of you who do not wish to sign up for yet another list serv please utilise this link as much as possible and save it to your favorites or some place where you can readily access it. Here is the link for the Hunter L Archives where you can go back in the archives and learn about various concerns in our community.
http://hunter.listserv.cuny.edu/archives/hunter-l.html

To join the Hunter L click here:
http://hunter.listserv.cuny.edu/scriptshc/wa-hc.exe?SUBED1=hunter-l&A=1

Please enter your name and email address on this page in order to sign up for the Hunter L. Please be sure to follow the instructions accurately so that your registration will be processed. Once your information is submitted you will receive an email notice requesting confirmation of your email address. Once this happens you must verify your email address with a specific time in order for your request to be honored.

Plese feel free to contact the Senate Office with any questions or concerns you may have. Thank you.

Runako Taylor

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Découvrez toutes les nouveautés pour dialoguer instantanément avec vos amis.Téléchargez GRATUITEMENT ici !