Please ask your friends to join the listserv.  It is the time of year when I will be giving out a lot of information regarding committee assignments, applications, transcripts, etc. and I don’t want people to miss out because I am NOT going to send anything by mail anymore.

UPCOMING EVENTS

NY College of Podiatric Medicine – Wednesday April 5th, 2006 at 12:30 in the premed  room (I hope), TH 112

            New York College of Osteopathic Medicine – April 27th, 2006 at 12:30 in the premed club room, TH 112

            Interviewing techniques for pre-health interviews—to be announced

            Financial aid and how to assess your offers – to be annouced

Thanks!  Mrs. Wood-Hill

Director, Prehealth Professions Programs

Hunter College of CUNY

695 Park Ave, E812

NY, NY 10021

212-772-5244