Thanks!

  _____

From: Elaine Oliveira [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2006 1:09 PM
To: maps; L. Wood-Hill
Subject: EPSF Summer University,Cairo,Egypt (Bio-Defense & Biotechnology)

           EPSF Summer University

                                                10Th -24Th of July, 2006

                                                       Cairo, Egypt

                                          (Bio-Defense & Biotechnology)

                <http://www.epsfsep.com/SummeruniversityHomepage/SummeruniversityHomepage.htm>

We Kindly ask you for forward this email toyour contacts or any medical or pharmacy groups or mailing list are subscribed to. You role be highly appreciated

Dear Medical / Pharmacy Students,

EPSF (EGYPTIAN Pharmaceutical Students Federation) has the Pleasure to invite you to our annual event (EPSF Summer University) from (10Th -24Th of July, 2006 Cairo, Egypt) on

(Bio-defense & biotechnology).

Every year this summer university takes place on one of the a world wide scientific topic for the students are interested to know about the pharmacy in Middle East countries & Africa.

The course will be intended to pharmacy. Medical students and who are interested to this topic

It‘s great opportunity to Share your experience with the other. Interacting with students or practitioners from different countries and be a part of building a united inter-relationship between international colleagues.

It will be a great chance for all the students to be exposed to different backgrounds of their colleagues, we hope that all participants will get benefits and spend good times in our country to get new ideas to apply in their schools upon their return. Beside having a long and everlasting friendship

Congress details:

Check the  <http://www.epsfsep.com/SummeruniversityHomepage/schedule.htm> schedule at our website  <http://www.epsfsep.com/> www.EPSFSEP.com for more informations about the scientific Program

Registration:

1- The Fee:

Early Registration (1st of April, 2006 - 5thThf June, 2006): 300 €

Late Registration & upon Arrival: 380 €

2-The fee includes:

1-The Accommodation with breakfast at hostel.

2- All social nights at Cairo .check the  <http://www.epsfsep.com/SummeruniversityHomepage/schedule.htm> Schedule for more details

3- The admission fees for the all monuments (museums, pyramids, etc)

4- The certificate and courses documents

5- All kind of transportation including the transptransportation'sand to the Airport

6- Days off trips (Alexandria - Ismailia)

7- Gala Dinner Party

3- How to apply:

-Apply online. Fill the Registration form <http://www.epsfsep.com/SummeruniversityHomepage/Registration.htm>  here

 Feel free to contact us any time   ( <http:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

  _____

size=1 width="100%" align=center>

  _____

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman7/*http:/us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39666/*http:/beta.messenger.yahoo.com>  rates starting at 1¢/min.