Hi everyone:  I have yet to receive any applications for the recruitment fair on April 22nd in Newark, NJ.  We are organizing a bus but if no one is interested in going I will cancel these plans.  I know everyone is busy but how can I give the conference planners numbers for food and how can I justify a bus if YOU have not responded by returning the conference application!  See the attached for the application. Please make announcements in your science classes about this event and let me know by Monday April 10th if you are attending!

PS: NY College of Podiatry will be here on Wednesday April 5th.  Please join us in my conference room—meet in 812E.  There will be refreshments and I would like him to have a decent audience so PLEASE attend.  Thank you so much!  Mrs. Wood-Hill

Director, Prehealth Professions Programs

Hunter College of CUNY

695 Park Ave, E812

NY, NY 10021

212-772-5244