We have confirmed our dates for the verbal workshop.  Mila has agreed to start the sessions on October 16.  This means that the four sessions will be 10/16, 10/23, 10/30 and 11/06 at 7PM-9PM in 417West.  Sorry for the change but I assume that most of you would not wish to travel up here on your days off! Please give the checks to myself or Woldine, made out to Mila Susnjar.  She would also like you to put on the check that you are premed or prelaw so she has an idea of her audience.  Thanks!

L. Wood-Hill

Director, Prehealth Professions Programs

Hunter College

E812

NY, NY 10021

212-772-5244