Message

Good morning, Ms. Woodhill. I am co-coordinator, along with one of our Pediatric Emergency Medicine attendings, Dr. Maria Kwok, for the Volunteer Research Assistant Program here in the Division of Pediatric Emergency Medicine at the Children's Hospital of NY-Presbyterian. I am writing to make  premedical students at Hunter aware that we have available slots . Specific duties include assisting myself and other research coordinators and principal investigators with data collection and study enrollment for research trials currently being conducted in the Pediatric Emergency Department here at CHONY-P. Students who are selected to participate in the program must have excellent communication and organizational skills and good attention to detail. They should be well spoken and professional. Any students who are interested should contact me, Deborah York, at 212-305-8658 or by email at [log in to unmask] to schedule an interview.

Thank you,

Deborah V. York

Project Coordinator-PECARN

Division of Pediatric Emergency Medicine

Morgan Stanley CHONY-Presbyterian

Email: [log in to unmask]

Telephone: 212-305-8658

Facsimile: 212- 342-2927