From: topics of interest to the Hunter College community
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Valeda F. Dent
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2007 2:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Students - Participate in a Library Study (& Get a $10 Gift Card!)

STUDENTS - PARTICIPATE IN A LIBRARY STUDY & GET A $10 GIFT CERTIFICATE TO
THE HUNTER BOOKSTORE!

We need your help to improve our library instruction program. You can get a
$10 gift certificate by participating in our survey. It will take you no
more than one hour.

To participate in the library project, go to http://library.hunter.cuny.edu
<http://library.hunter.cuny.edu/>  to sign up, or simply select the date and
time you would like to attend from the list below, and come to the library a
few minutes before the session begins. Please note no one will be admitted
to the sessions once they have begun. You can also sign up in advance by
visiting the reference desk on the 4th floor of the library, or contacting
Valeda Dent, [log in to unmask] for more information.

All sessions will be held in the 7th floor lab in the Library

FEB 13

FEB 14

FEB 15

FEB 16

FEB 17

10-11:30

11:30-1

10-11:30

10-11:30

1-2:30

11:30-1

1-2:30

11:30-1

11:30-1

1-2:30

2:30-4

1-2:30

1-2:30

2:30-4

4-5:30

2:30-4

2:30-4

4-5:30

5:30-7

4-5:30

4-5:30

7-8:30

FEB 20

FEB 21

FEB 22

FEB 23

FEB 24

11:30-1

10-11:30

11:30-1

9-10:30

1-2:30

1-2:30

11:30-1

1-2:30

10:30-12

2:30-4

1-2:30

2:30-4

12-1:30

4-5:30

2:30-4

4-5:30

1:30-3

5:30-7

4-5:30

5:30-7

3-4:30

7-8:30

7-8:30

You can also attend sessions at the HUNTER HEALTH PROFESSIONS BROOKDALE
CAMPUS, Room 245 W, on Feb. 13 12:00-2:00; Feb. 14 12:00-2:00; and Feb. 15
12:00-2:00.

view archives, go to http://hunter.listserv.cuny.edu/archives/hunter-l.html