Do we want to organize a one-day trip to UPenn?  Let me know what clubs want to do!  Mrs. Wood-Hill

Dear Lolita,

Happy New Year!!!

I hope Hunter is treating you well;  as you surely deserve!

This is to invite you and your students to visit Penn during our Health Professions Schools Open House which will be held on Thursday, March 22nd, 2007.  You and your students can register by going directly to:  to http://www.cu2000.med.upenn.edu/hps/add.asp.

It will be a pleasure to host you and your students here at Penn in the City of Brotherly Love!

Hilda

Hilda Luiggi, MS
Associate Director
Office for Diversity and Community Outreach
University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
Stemmler Hall, Suite 100
Philadelphia, PA  19104-6083
215  898-4409       Fax:  215  898-0833