From: topics of interest to the Hunter College community [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Valeda F. Dent
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2007 12:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Get a $10 Barnes & Noble Gift Card by Participating in Library Study

GOT SOME TIME ON YOUR HANDS?

PARTICIPATE IN A LIBRARY STUDY & GET A $10 GIFT CERTIFICATE TO BARNES & NOBLE!!

We need your help to improve our library instruction program. You can get a $10 gift certificate by participating in our survey. It will take you no more than one hour.

To participate in the library project, go to http://library.hunter.cuny.edu/sails.htm to sign up, or simply select the date and time you would like to attend from the list below, and come to the library a few minutes before the session begins. You can also sign up in advance by visiting the reference desk on the 4th floor of the library.

All sessions will be held in the 7th floor lab in the Library

FEB 14

FEB 15

FEB 16

FEB 17

11:30-1

10-11:30

10-11:30

1-2:30

1-2:30

11:30-1

11:30-1

2:30-4

1-2:30

1-2:30

4-5:30

2:30-4

2:30-4

5:30-7

4-5:30

4-5:30

7-8:30

FEB 20

FEB 21

FEB 22

FEB 23

FEB 24

11:30-1

10-11:30

11:30-1

9-10:30

1-2:30

1-2:30

11:30-1

1-2:30

10:30-12

2:30-4

1-2:30

2:30-4

12-1:30

4-5:30

2:30-4

4-5:30

1:30-3

5:30-7

4-5:30

5:30-7

3-4:30

7-8:30

7-8:30

You can also attend sessions at the HUNTER HEALTH PROFESSIONS BROOKDALE CAMPUS, Room 245 W, on Feb. 14 12:00-2:00; and Feb. 15 12:00-2:00.

***************************************************** To leave the list or view archives, go to http://hunter.listserv.cuny.edu/archives/hunter-l.html