Students interested in the Cornell linkage should come to our office on a
Monday or Thursday and check on their evaluations on file with my assistant.
You should also have all transcripts, your resume, and any other letters of
recommendations you deem necessary from work, research, or volunteer
experiences in your file before finals.  Post-baccalaureates must have
completed 18 credits by the end of this semester and have, at Hunter, a
minimum science (including math) GPA of 3.75.  Undergrads should have
completed at least 2 of your four science sequences (bio/gen'l chem or
bio/physics, etc) and have a science GPA (this includes math) of at least
3.50 in order to apply.  Last year the students selected all had 3.9-4.0
GPA's!  Good luck. Mrs. Wood-Hill

Director, Prehealth Professions Programs

Hunter College of CUNY

695 Park Ave, E812

NY, NY 10021

212-772-5244