UAG (Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara), located in Guadalajara Mexico is
an offshore school.  They will be hosting an open house for students on
Saturday, June 9th.  I do not have other details but wanted to give the date
sooner rather than later.  This is an option for students who wish to attend
medical school this year and have no desire to retake the MCAT.  I am not a
fan of any offshore school, I think osteopathic programs are a much better
option, but for those who need to see MD rather than DO after their name
this may be the school for you.  You should know that you will spend the
first 6 months there becoming fluent in Spanish.  Mrs. Wood-Hill

Director, Prehealth Professions Programs

Hunter College of CUNY

695 Park Ave, E812

NY, NY 10021

212-772-5244

FAX: 212-772-5138

If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".