A number of new members recently joined our list and I wanted to issue
an invitation.

Some of you may want to introduce yourselves, tell us all a bit about
your specific interests within journalism, or share some current
journalism-related issue that is on your mind.

Just to remind you, HCJ-L is a list for faculty and students at Hunter
who are interested in any aspect of journalism. We discuss everything
from the coverage of breaking news to longer term ethical or
professional issues.

If, for example,  you see a story covered in a way that either excites
or angers you, let us know. Also, don't be shy if you have a question
that you think we may be able to help answer.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Prof. Steve Gorelick

Steven M. Gorelick, Ph.D.
Professor of Media Studies