DO NOT RESPOND DIRECTLY TO ME!! CONTACT INFORMATION IS BELOW AND THE LETTER IS ATTACHED.

From: Yuval Hazaz - Y2buy.net [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 2:46 PM
Cc: 'Yuval Hazaz - Y2buy.net'
Subject: Textbooks for students at Hunter College

Dear Professor,

My name is Yuval Hazaz and I am a student at Brooklyn College. I am writing you to ask for your support in a very important matter for all your students – Textbooks prices and alternatives to the bookstores.

We the students need to buy very expensive textbooks every semester in addition to all the expenses we already have as students. In order to try to eliminate this problem I’ve created a website www.y2buy.net which is free to all students.

With the help of this website, every student can sell or buy his textbooks to/from other students at his college for fair prices.

Your cooperation in this matter is highly appreciated. Attached please find a letter addressed to your students which introduces them to the website and the free services it provides.

I would be very glad to receive any suggestion or comments you might have so please write back with any.

Sincerely,

Yuval Hazaz

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]". Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".