Organic chemistry I lecture is available summer session I to students who
are either Postbac or select undergraduate students (who have science GPA's
above 3.4) and undergrads who have had A's in both general chemistry
lectures (undergrads must have taken general chemistry I and II here at
Hunter) .  Registration must be completed by tomorrow as the class starts on
Monday.  You will need prior approval from me so please email me your full
name as it appears on your transcript.  If I approve you then I will send
you a note that you are cleared for registration and will give you the
course code.  If any undergrad registers for this without my permission you
will be withdrawn from the course!!!!

If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".