Organic chemistry I lecture is available summer session I to students who are either Postbac or select undergraduate students (who have science GPA’s above 3.4) and undergrads who have had A’s in both general chemistry lectures (undergrads must have taken general chemistry I and II here at Hunter) .  Registration must be completed by tomorrow as the class starts on Monday.  You will need prior approval from me so please email me your full name as it appears on your transcript.  If I approve you then I will send you a note that you are cleared for registration and will give you the course code.  If any undergrad registers for this without my permission you will be withdrawn from the course!!!!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]". Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".