FYI.  We need to have tables and set up the banners!

The Hunter College Undergraduate Student Government will be hosting their Annual Street Fair on Wednesday, September 19, 2007, between noon and 5:00 p.m. The Fair promises to be a festive event for the entire college community. We invite you to join our students on 69th Street between Park and Lexington Avenues and be part of the festivities.

Enjoy a snack, greet students in an informal setting, and learn about the wide array of student clubs and organizations that add to the vibrancy of our campus.

There is still room for more information tables.  If any department or office would like to participate and let students know more about their programs and services, please contact Albert Peterson or Shokry Eldaly at the Undergraduate Student Government office 121 North (ext. 4261).

We hope to see you on the 19th.

Eija Ayravainen
Vice President for Student Affairs
Dean of Students

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]". Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".