_____

From: Marissa Lombardo [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2007 4:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; lalmonac(smtp); [log in to unmask]; Daniel Chen;
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; Kimberly Farrell; Amber Haq;
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; Angela Lam; [log in to unmask];
fahme(smtp); [log in to unmask]; Alexis Amarilla; nmgarcia(smtp);
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; mullah(smtp); [log in to unmask];
Sara Anwar; [log in to unmask]; Elizabeth Richards; nghazary(smtp);
L.Wood-Hill; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; avishwan(smtp); [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: The GMBO Club is having their first meeting!! YEAY!!

Hey everyone!!!!!

The Global Medical Brigades Organization Club is having their first meeting!

Finally!!!

Where: TH 501

When: Thursday,   September 27   4:00 pm

What: Just an informational/ get to know us type of thing.

Here's what we'll be discussing:

Our trip to Honduras!

 Our most important topic for discussion is going to be (the whole purpose
and mission of our club) our planned medical brigade next summer. Whoever is
interested in joining an international medical mission, helping the sick and
poor in Honduras for one week next August, you can sign up now at our
meeting. We're going to go through the details of our trip and I hope you
all are really considering coming with us!

...And other fun stuff!

We'll be discussing our plans for the year and most importantly, our first
event at Hunter. We're going to have a Carribean- themed food sale at the
end of October. Come to the meeting to find out when exactly it'll be and
how you can help!

I promise, The other officers and I are going to make the meeting really
relaxed where it won't have to be another boring meeting or obligation in
your hectic schedules.

This meeting is open to all different Hunter students that would like to
help out. No matter who you are, come and see if you'd like to be a part of
our group. You can bring whoever you want! The more the merrier!

So come, relax, hang out, get some free food and join our club =)

If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".