I sent this information out several weeks ago.  If you have not registered for the conference there is still time to do so!  This is the rare opportunity to meet and greet medical school admissions officers – and talk to them one on one – so please take advantage of the meeting.  See their website below for information about the particulars of the conference.  Mrs. Wood-Hill

From: Ashleigh Igbokwe [mailto:]
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 12:41 AM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fwd: MAPS Pre-Medical Conference!

Hello,

I am Ashleigh Igbokwe, co-coordinator of the Regional Maps Conference, hosted by Region IX of the Student National Medical Association(SNMA).  I sent you an e-mail several weeks ago regarding the Maps conference that is now quickly approaching (Oct 13, 2007)!  I have forwarded the same information in this e-mail.  Please make sure that your pre-medical students receive this information so that they can take advantage of this opportunity! We are very excited about the panel discussions, presentations,and demonstrations that we have planned.  We are especially excited about all of the schools and organizations that are participating in our medical school fair: Robert Wood Johnson, Cornell University, Columbia University, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, SUNY Upstate, University of Illinois, St.Martinus University, UMDNJ – School of Osteopathic Medicine, American University of The Caribbean School Of Medicine, Kaplan, Princeton Review, New York Institute of Technology, Bone Marrow Donation Table, Organ Donation Table, AAMC.

It is important that students pre-register and pay online so that we can have an accurate account of the attendees. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at [log in to unmask]  Thank you, and we look forward to seeing your students on October 13th!!

OFFICIAL CONFERENCE WEBSITE:  http://www2.umdnj.edu/snmaweb/snma_region1X/

 Sincerely,

Ashleigh Igbokwe

MAPS Conference co-coordinator

UMDNJ-RWJMS, MSII

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]". Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".