Registration can be done at http://nycares.org/ --> ask prospective volunteers to click "Register" --> "Join a Team" --> and select "Hunter Pre-Health Community" from the drop-down menu.

EVERYONE IS WELCOME!
I've recruited random friends and co-workers - there is no requirement to have ever been part of a New York Cares event previously, or to be a Hunter student to be part of this particular team. We welcome EVERYONE and anyone. Invite your friends, family members, significant others, coworkers... there'll be great people, great tunes, great big messes of paint all over the place.... a total blast.

The registration deadline is *TOMORROW* - FRIDAY, October 12, 2007.  Please do whatever you can to recruit more volunteers to our team!!!

Much thanks,

~Michelle

THERE'S STILL TIME TO JOIN NEW YORK CARES DAY WITH THE HUNTER PRE-HEALTH COMMUNITY

Join the Hunter Pre-Health Community as it participates in New York City's largest day of volunteer service! Show that we care by becoming one of the 8,000 volunteers needed to revitalize over 100 public schools.

Saturday, October 20
9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.

Sign up at www.newyorkcaresday.org and be sure to "join a team" and to select "Hunter Pre-Health Community" from the drop-down menu. Team captain Caroline Woodward, will then e-mail details, including a meeting place, to all of the registrants prior to the event.

You can also view the Hunter Prehealth Community team webpage by clicking here>>

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]". Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".