Hi:  I cannot make the Hunter open house this Saturday.  I need someone who
is articulate and knowledgeable about Hunter's prehealth programs.  Anyone
who would be willing to do this should contact me immediately.  It means
sitting at a table talking to parents about our program, our reputation as a
school, the various programs we offer in science majors, research
opportunities, and give them our brochure so they could contact Woldine or I
with additional questions they may have.  The open house begins at 10AM and
is usually finished by 2PM.  They will serve lunch.  Thanks so much!

L.Wood-Hill

Director, Prehealth Professions Programs

Hunter College of CUNY

695 Park Ave, E812

NY, NY 10021

212-772-5244

FAX: 212-772-5138

http://studentservices.hunter.cuny.edu/prehealth.htm

If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".