I desperately need someone who can cover Hunter’s Open House this Saturday!  Details are below.  I will be at Riverdale County Day School trying to get a scholarship for my little guy to go there and cannot attend.  Please email me if you can attend as I am out of the office tomorrow.  Woldine has the brochures and will get them to Claire Pistey for Saturday.  I just need someone(s) who can speak with parents about our program.  Ideally, I would love it to be a team –an undergraduate and a postbacc or an undergrad who is now a postbacc! Last year we were finished by about 1:30 so I do not think anyone would be there later than 2PM. Thanks so much!  Mrs. Wood-Hill

Thanks again for agreeing to represent your department/program/school at the Open House this Saturday, November 10, 2007. We expect between 800-1200 students and parents to visit our campus on Saturday and we know that they are eager to talk to you about your offerings!

If you have any literature about your program, I encourage you to bring it to the event.   The Welcome Center would be happy to pick-up your “handouts” in advance and place them at your table for you to display on Saturday.  If you would like us to pick-up materials, we will be available on Thursday and Friday November 8 & 9.  Please contact me directly to arrange a pick-up.

For the event on Saturday:

  1. Please arrive between 11-11:15am.  Check-in at the 3rd floor cafeteria.  You will be directed to your table and provided with lunch.
  2. Students and parents will begin visiting the department/program/school tables at noon.  (They usually arrive early so please be prepared to begin speaking with them no later than noon.) This portion of the event will end at 2pm.

Please check the list below to be sure that we have an accurate accounting of the representatives from your department.

Thanks again!  I look forward to seeing you on Saturday.

Best,

Clare Pistey

Director of Recruitment and Outreach

Hunter College

695 Park Ave, Room 100HN

New York, NY 10065

(212) 772-4289

(212) 650-3336 fax

L.Wood-Hill

Director, Prehealth Professions Programs

Hunter College of CUNY

695 Park Ave, E812

NY, NY 10021

212-772-5244

FAX: 212-772-5138

http://studentservices.hunter.cuny.edu/prehealth.htm

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]". Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".