FYI

Hi All,

This is an event that you may want to attend.

Kaleefa

Ho and B": OK for Imus? OK for Hip Hop? OK at all?

There he goes again!

Imus is back on the air.  What have we learned from the Rutgers Women's Basketball Team debacle?

Come join us on Tuesday, December 4th at 3pm in the Chanin Center's
Insdorf Screening Room, Hunter West B126 (Subway Level), for a lively discussion between two award winning journalists who are now on Hunter's faculty, Karen Hunter and Marquita Pool-Eckert .

Please make sure you send this e-mail to others in your organization and to those who may be interested!!

Please see the you tube clip below for additional perspectives related to our discussion topic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjxjZe3RhIo

*  Those who want to submit questions in advance may do so by e-mailing [log in to unmask].

Refreshments will be served.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]". Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".