From: topics of interest to the Hunter College community [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Valerie Khait
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2007 6:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: A NEW RESEARCH JOURNAL ANNOUNCEMENT! OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE

An Important Announcement regarding a new research journal, Infancy Research.

Infancy Research, an academic journal developed by Hunter students,
highlights important ongoing research in child development at Hunter
College and in surrounding New York area. The journal provides the
 Hunter College Community access to research and news on the scientific
developments that address the needs of children for optimal
 development. Infancy Research encompasses both Hunter students and
faculty. Students will work in Hunter's Child Development Laboratory
located at Thomas Hunter Hall. Studies at the Infancy Research Lab
will provide important insight on child development, including the
ability to detect early signs of autism and skills that are needed for
a child's optimal development.

We are looking for students who wish to help with the making of the journal. Students with PR, media editing, publishing and other production experience are welcome. It’s a wonderful opportunity and looks great on a CV or resume! Please contact me!

***************************************************** To leave the list or view archives, go to http://hunter.listserv.cuny.edu/archives/hunter-l.html

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> If you wish to unsubscribe from the HUNTER-L List, please send an E-mail to: "[log in to unmask]". Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF HUNTER-L".

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]". Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".