Hello Everyone and Happy Holidays from Vanderbilt.

We have lots of Summer Programs here for undergraduates interested in an
8-10 week research experience.

These Programs are independent, but grouped under the Vanderbilt Summer
Science Academy:

https://medschool.mc.vanderbilt.edu/summer_academy/

Could you please post the site to your interested students. We are looking
for students between

sophomore/junior and junior/senior years. The students that come for the
sophomore/junior year are given preference to return for their junior/senior
summer with the same faculty mentor.

Thanks, and I hope to see everyone in Chicago this Summer.

Cheers,

Tom

Tom Oeltmann, PhD

Biomedical Research, Education, and Training

340 Light Hall

Vanderbilt University School of Medicine

Nashville, TN 37232

Phone: 615-322-7368

FAX:   615-343-0749

If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".