Summer Surgery Experience and Summer Neuroscience Experience – camps for pre-meds

The University of Cincinnati College of Medicine is hosting two summer camps for pre-medical students. These programs are meant for pre-meds wanting an intense experience that is both intellectual and experiential.

More information can be found on our web sites:

Summer Surgery Experience

www.med.uc.edu/sse

Summer Neuroscience Experience

www.med.uc.edu/sne

I can assure you however as a former pre-medical advisor that these programs have been created with the serious pre-med in mind. There are stimulating lectures, hands-on activities, and of course shadowing that pack the two weeks. We also include a session with our Assistant Dean for Admissions about applying to medical school.

Unfortunately, we are unable to offer tuition assistance at this time.

All the Best,
Jennifer

Jennifer Burg Rosichan, MA

Director, Student Affairs and Recruitment Programs

Office of Student Affairs and Admissions

University of Cincinnati College of Medicine

(513) 558-5581, (513) 558-6259 - fax

AOL Screen Name: JBRosichan

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]". Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".