Dear Health Professions Advisor:

            As you review the status of your students who are interested in an M.D. degree we hope that you will advise them that the Sackler School of Medicine-New York State/American Program provides an excellent education.  The Tel Aviv University and its Sackler School of Medicine are internationally renowned institutions, respected for the quality of their academic programs and their distinguished faculty.  The Program is designed specifically for graduates of the United States and Canadian colleges. The rigorous 4-year MD educational curriculum is modeled after that of the United States medical schools. The Program is taught in English.

The Program graduates return to the U.S. for their residency training.  They participate in the National Resident Matching Program and are matched to the most distinguished post-graduate programs.

The Tel Aviv University Sackler School of Medicine New York State/American Program has a “rolling admissions” policy.  The application deadline for the Fall 2008 Class is June 16, 2008.  However, we suggest students apply as soon as possible.

            The Program is an opportunity for the highly motivated student to further their aspirations for an M.D. degree. Please check our website www.sacklerschool.org to view the Program’s video. If you have any questions or wish additional information please do not hesitate to contact us either by phone: 212-688-8811 or e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Sincerely,

Marcia L. Warner

Executive Director

Sackler School of Medicine

Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]". Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".