From: CDM SNDA <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mar 6, 2008 9:44 PM
Subject: Spring Impressions Program
To: [log in to unmask]

Greetings from Columbia University SNDA!

It is time to register for the Spring Impressions Program!  It will be held Saturday, April 5th in the Hammer building on campus from 9am to 2pm.  This year, we will have a small workshop about financial aid opportunities for dental school.  You will also find out how you can get your entire dental education paid for!  We will have a panel of dental students and a member of the admissions committee to answer all of your questions.  The day will end in the lab where you will get a chance to make impressions of model teeth and possibly use a hand drill.

We would be delighted to have you join us for our Spring Impressions Program as it is the most exciting event of the year!  A flyer for the event is attached as well as the registration form.  Please register early as we will grant participation on a first come first serve basis.  On the registration form is a place for meal preference.  Please specify if you are in need of a vegeterian, vegan, or kosher meal.

Reply to [log in to unmask]

Please attach the registration form to the email and put Spring Impressions Registration in the subject line.

Best,

Impressions Committee

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]". Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".